Guys i tried eleanors hairstyle and it basically makes me really happy cause i dont have to tuck my hair behind my ear and stuff or re-adjust it ahh im just happy with it haha (:
So I have really straight hair and decided to try to get waves like El. I know that Eleanor has already said how she get’s her waves, so that clearly is one of the best ways to do it. But I just found another way!
So here’s what I do:
1) Take a shower in the morning. Apply heat protectant spray on your damp hair ( I use Tresemme, but any will do). Let air dry.
2) Once hair is completely dry, spray a little bit of hair spay on it (once again, I use tresemme)
3) Curl little (1/2 to 1 inch) sections of your hair with the BaBayliss Curling Wand (Eleanor uses this one). Curl each section of hair for 10-12 seconds.
4) When hair is completely curled, it should look like a spiral wave.
5) Spray hair lightly with hair spray. Then, gently run fingers through hair.
You can wear your hair like this through-out the day, but it won’t look like El’s curls yet. I recomend either just leaving it down or putting in in a fishtail braid, but it’s up to you.
6) Before you go to bed that night, put your hair up in a messy bun
7) Go to sleep
8) Wake up, undo your messy bun
9) Then you have El’s curls!
It may not be the shortest way, but it looks exactly like her’s, I sware! If your hair get’s oily in the morning you can use dry shampoo. I’m going to try and see what happens if I just do steps 1-5 at night instead of waiting the whole day, so I’ll tell you if that works. I hope this helps anyone!
btw, I live off your blog :D
thank you so much for sending this in! xx
Louis’ sister Felicite has confirmed Eleanor uses this on her hair!
How to get Eleanor Calder’s hair from Portia’s birthday!
What you need:
How to get Eleanor’s high messy bun she has been doing recently!
Eleanor Calders Haircut!
Layer 1: A couple inches below the chin
Layer 2: Above the boob
Layer 3: Middle Boob
Layer 4 (Bottom layer): Below the boob