|Anonymous: Eleanor Calder Makeup (Cheaper alternatives) Loreal True Match Lumi, Loreal Magic Lumi concealer, Rimmel stay matte powder, Rimmel bronzer, NYX rouge cream blush, Maybelline the falsies mascara, Vaseline, and then use the lumi concealer on your lips! For cheap yet amazing high quality brushes try ELF's studio line. Each brush is $3 and you can find them online at their website or at Target. You'll get the exact look Tanya and Eleanor had but for much cheaper :)|
Thanks so much for sending this in!! X
Eleanor told a fan at a concert that she uses this gel eyeliner in the color Blacktrack by MAC!
Eleanor Calder Inspired Pink Lipsticks
Eleanor Calder Inspired Topshop Nail Polish
Winter Beauty Tips!
1) ALWAYS wear a moisturizer before applying any foundation. Since its becoming winter now, your skin can tend to be a bit more dry.
2) Occasionally if you get your eyebrows waxed or plucked, it could get dry and flakey at your brow bone, so instead of using a brightening shadow on your brow bone, use a clear gloss! It makes your skin looking a lot more hydrated and bright.
3) Drink tons of water! Just an easy tip you should always follow (:
4) Since its winter, outside will be cold and indoors will usually be warm or hot. Use a face balm which insulates the skin. You can get the Episencial Protective Face Balm SPF 6 at your local drugstore for only $7!
5) If you have any oily spots on your face, apply a powder to only those spots.
6) Your hair can get a bit dry and have more breakage during winter, so try using the Dove Intensive Repair Daily Treatment Conditioner, $4.75, available at drugstores!
7) You tend to get more of rough skin during winter, so run yourself a warm bath, not hot, and add 2 cups of skim milk! Your skin should be left very soft after (:
8) Brighten up! Apply a brightening pencil to the inner corners of your eyes to make you look more awake. Then apply a highlighter on the tops of your cheekbones, bridge of nose, cupids bow, middle of chin, and forehead or under the eyes.
9) If your suffering from chapped lips this winter, apply a thick coat of lip balm before entering the shower. When you get out they should be as good as new!
10) Use a hydrating shampoo to avoid breakage on the scalp.
I hope these tips helped! Please leave me feedback if you wish (: Have a lovely day! xxx
|Anonymous: How do you think El does her foundation?! And can you suggest products she probably uses? xxxxx|
I dont know what she exactly uses, but I’ll just guess haha. So first off, she probably uses a moisturizer. I suggest the ones by Cetaphil, they are perfect for every type of skin! Then what you do, just put one pump of it on your finger, and put any concealer on your finger (She probably uses MAC or Chanel) and mix them together and apply over your entire face. If there is redness, she probably uses the green stick by Covergirl. Then apply any liquid foundation and set it with a translucent powder ONLY on areas that is oily. Then thats basically it! x